We’re the unique doctor recommended solution to help you hear what you’ve been missing and we understand how unique your hearing and lifestyle is.
- Physician Recommended – Nationally & State Certified Specialist.
- State of the Art Hearing aid technology from leading manufacturers
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation and consultation – At No Charge!
- Real life demonstration of technology. Try it at home or at work!
- Personalized hearing rehabilitation program with excellent patient care.
- 30 Day RISK FREE trail of hearing instruments
- Labor and Industries provider – Claims started and existing claim services’.
Take this quick test and check your ability to hear properly:
- Do people seem to mumble or speak in a softer voice than they used to?
- Do you feel tired or irritable after a long conversation?
- Do you sometimes miss key words in a sentance or frequently need to ask people to repeat themselves?
- When you are in a group or in a crowded restaurant, is it difficult for you to follow the conversaiton?
- When you are together with other people, does background noise bother you?
- Do you often need to turn up the volume on your TV or radio?
- Do you find it difficult to hear the doorbell or the telephone ring?
- Is carrying on a telephone conversation difficult?
- Do you find it difficult to pinpoint where an object (e.g. an alarm clock or a telephone) from the noise it makes?
- Has someone close to you mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
How did you do?
Your answers to these questions only provide an early indication of whether your hearing is impaired or not. If you answered “yes” to just one of these questions you may not need our assistance just yet. If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, you may be experiencing some hearing loss. If you answered “yes” to 3 or more of these questions, we urge you to call our office and ask for a no-obligation complimentary hearing screening.